Requirements Management Module
The QACoverage Requirements Management Module is a complete integrated solution for capturing, managing and tracking requirements at every step of the Requirements gathering Phase and Software Development Life Cycle.
This module was specifically designed for use by Business Analysts, Business Stakeholders, Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Developers and QA Testing Teams. Through accurate and complete requirements, Development and QA teams can focus their attention on high priority business needs.
Our customized options allow you to categorize requirements based on priority and establish a static testing review process within the Requirements Module by setting several requirement statuses based on initial and completed reviews.
The Requirements Module is a centralized repository which will allow you to place all project related requirements in a central place for easy access and monitoring. The key feature of the requirements module is to establish traceability and complete coverage for designed test cases to ensure complete coverage for testing execution.
Key Features and Benefits
- Simple and easy access to centralized requirements web-based repository
- Ability to monitor requirements coverage, quality and completeness
- Establish static testing methodology within QACoverage Requirements Module.
- Prioritize and associate requirements with major &minor releases and sprints.
- Establish complete traceability between requirements, test cases and defects.
- Indicate requirements’ availability for review.
- Ability to upload requirements from Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to group requirements in different folder structures
- Full customizable requirements review process
- Allow complete visibility on requirements coverage and availability through reporting module
- The Requirements Management module in QACoverage provides business analysts and other key stakeholders with multiple preconfigured requirement types—from business and functional specifications, user stories, technical design documents, flowcharts, mockups to use cases. It also supports customizable requirements types to capture all levels of requirements and store them in the centralized repository, along with any supporting attachments.
- In the Requirements Management module, you can organize requirements according to parent-child traceability. This allows you to specify and easily identify relationships between requirements. You can also tie requirements to functional test cases, thus establishing a traceable link to the corresponding requirements definition.
- QACoverage allows you to organize requirements according to release and development cycles, helping you to support agile development projects for multiple sprints and iterations.
Requirement Status Field for Full Traceability and Workflow Control
The Requirement’s status allows you to controltraceability and the workflow established for your IT teams. They should be set manually by all project participants including Business Analysts, QA Managers, QA Leads, QA Testers to ensure everyone hasvisibility to the latest status and understands what next steps need to take place.
- In Draft – Requirements are not finalized and Business Analysts is working on it
- Ready for Review – Requirement is finalized and QA Team can start static testing of finalized requirements.
- Needs Improvement –Requirements were validated by QA Team and defects and issues were identified as part of the review which need to be fixed and incorporated.
- Ready for Re-validation – Business Analysts or owner of the requirements implemented all fixes and suggestions and QA Team can revalidate all corrections.
- Review Complete– Static testing was completed successfully and requirement is ready for implementation.
- Not Covered – Test cases work is in progress but requirement is not fully covered by all test cases
- Covered – Requirements are fully covered by test cases which were internally reviewed and signed off.
Héberger QACoverage sur vos serveurs
Téléchargez le paquet et hébergez QACoverage sur vos serveurs pour plus de contrôle et d'adaptation. Téléchargez maintenant.
Des licences perpétuelles - Vous les possédez !
Un seul paiement pour des mises à jour gratuites et à vie avec un support expert. Sélectionnez perpétuel dans 'Période'.