Why you need the Requirement Module ?
Import and export use cases, business requirements, functional specifications and other project artifacts
Add, modify, delete, duplicate, reorder and remove requirements
Incorporate static testing review process with defects identification
Complete integrated solution
The QACoverage Requirements Management Module is a complete integrated solution for capturing, managing and tracking requirements at every step of the Requirements gathering Phase and Software Development Life Cycle.
The Requirements Module is a centralized repository which will allow you to place all project related requirements in a central place for easy access and monitoring. The key feature of the requirements module is to establish traceability and complete coverage for designed test cases to ensure complete coverage for testing execution.
Our customized options allow you to categorize requirements based on priority and establish a static testing review process within the Requirements Module by setting several requirement statuses based on initial and completed reviews.
Designed for use by Business Analysts
This module was specifically designed for use by Business Analysts, Business Stakeholders, Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Developers and QA Testing Teams. Through accurate and complete requirements, Development and QA teams can focus their attention on high priority business needs.
Key Features and Benefits
- Ability to monitor requirements coverage, quality and completeness
- Prioritize and associate requirements with major &minor releases and sprints.
- Indicate requirements’ availability for review.
- Ability to upload requirements from Excel spreadsheets
- Full customizable requirements review process
- Allow complete visibility on requirements coverage and availability through reporting module