makes the test case management
process a cakewalk
for your QA team.
QACoverage enhances your software performances through user-friendly test management systems that provide real-time insights.
- Boost quality acceleration
- Consolidate workflows
- Expand visibility
Why do You Require
a Test Case
- Manage all the test projects, test cases, and various fields and screens in an efficient and structured manner.
- Customize the lists, user roles, and project roles based on the company and the product’s needs and requirements.
- Through a simple and efficient dashboard, have a bird’s eye view of all your test projects, test suites, and test cases.
- Import and export test cases to Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word at the click of a button.
- Easily track the testing progress during any time of the testing activity with real-time analytics.
Key Features of
Test Management Tools
Increased Manual Tests
QACoverage’s test case management tool provides seamless integrations with test automation frameworks like Katalon and Cypress so that QA teams can easily manage test cases and run tests.
Connect and track agile software development projects with Jira through a simple procedure. Collaborate with Continuous Integration (CI) tools like Jenkins to improve testing and deployment automation.
Streamlined Test Management
process of planning, designing, execution, and tracking are built and integrated into one dashboard.
bother you again.
Test Management Tools
Renew your license every year.
Pay once and forget about renewals for the entire lifetime.
The perfect plan to begin your test management journey
Beneficial for medium team sizes
The all-features-inclusive plan
Tailor-made for large enterprises
What is a test management tool used for?
How do I choose a test management tool?
From a technical perspective, choose a case management tool that provides easy tracking of metrics and reports through a flexible, customizable, and user-friendly dashboard. It is also advisable to select a management platform that has collaborated and integrated with other leading test automation tools.
What are the advantages of using a test management tool?
Complete control over test projects and test activities.
Real-time analytics for the QA team.
Simplified method for tracking progress.
Secure connection with other tools like Jira and Jenkins.
Increase in team productivity.
Reduction in the usage of resources and
How do test management tools support the testing process?
The aim of testing a product is to find its efficiency by checking for any errors or bugs. Manually performing this task would mean applying different data sets for one part of the product before moving on to the next segment.
Test management software automates this entire procedure by performing testing and tracking defects instantly and effectively.