Why you need the Test Design Module ?
Create manual test cases based on different categories and test types
Implement test case peer review process
Import hundreds of test cases from excel spreadsheets in seconds
Associate test data with preconditions, post conditions and individual steps for test instructions with expected results
Monitor Test Design progress and completeness of requirements traceability
Full traceability and verification of coverage
The QACoverage Test Design module is one part of a fully integrated test management solution. The module allows users to create, organize, and manage test cases within a hierarchical structure they have determined and created. The module not only allows QA teams to utilize the requirements in the requirements module as a basis for the test cases, but also gives them the ability to link test cases with specific requirements for full traceability and verification of coverage.
Easy customize test case
Test cases can be categorized by test type, such as functional, UI, security, and more and can be prioritized separate from the requirements they may be linked to. To fully customize each test case, users are given the ability to set preconditions, list multiple test steps with descriptions and expected results, upload supporting documentation, add test data, and set design and review statuses.
Test design options
The Test Design modules serves as a centralized test repository allowing users to move, reorder, edit, delete, export, archive, and even import test cases en masse. All data and actions are highly visible, giving clear insight into the status and progress. One of the key features with the module is the ability to link the test cases to requirements, providing traceability and coverage transparency.
Key Features and Benefits
- Simple and easy access to centralized, web-based test case repository
- Ability to monitor test design status and requirement coverage
- Establishment of traceability with requirements
- Verification of requirement coverage with ease
- Prioritization test cases separate from requirements
- Establish complete traceability between requirements, test cases and defects
- Indicate a test case’s availability for review
- Ability to upload test cases from Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to group test cases in different folder structures
- Ability to group and organize test cases by test type
- Full customization of each test case