Test Management Tool
Managing Software Test Life Cycles has never been easier than now with QACoverage. The innovative and simple-but-detailed workflow is designed to boost productivity and provide full visibility into the QA process for both testers and managers alike.
Within QACoverage, five individual modules combine to form a complete Test Management System and collaborative platform that aids in integrating the development and QA teams. From requirements inception to sprint archives, the entire process is handled with customizable details and complete tracking.
Each module lends its own unique benefit, and while all of them work together, some of them work in tandem. The Test Design and Execution Modules work together to create a structured and streamlined test repository that allows for easy planning and execution of initial and regression tests. They also support a risk-based testing approach and encourages peer review.
The Requirements Module provides complete traceability, not only between requirements and test cases, but also in execution results and defects.The flexible and adaptable Agile Module offers a quick turnaround time with backlogs and sprints to support faster workflows.
The Reporting Module takes from each of the other modules to create real time reporting and monitoring with comprehensive graphs and reports. The full transparency and tracking of the work in progress makes it simple to keep managers up to date and ensure the team is on track.
For even more flexibility, QACoverage has a cloud-based version as well as the option to install it locally on your own server. With all of the options QACoverage provides, it’s no wonder it’s well on its way to becoming the number one Test Management solution.
- Define, monitor, and control coverage of your test requirements
- Import and export use cases, business requirements, functional specifications and other project artifacts
- Add, modify, delete, duplicate, reorder and remove requirements
- Incorporate static testing review process with defects identification
Test Design Module
- Create manual test cases based on different categories and test types
- Import thousands of test cases from excel spreadsheets in seconds
- Implement test case peer review process
- Associate test data with preconditions, post conditions and individual steps for test instructions with expected results
- Monitor Test Design progress and completeness of requirements traceability
Test Execution Module
- Schedule and sequence your test cases execution based on start and end dates for sprints, builds, and releases by assigning to individual testers
- Establish traceability and coverage for automation scripts
- Map defects to failed test cases
- Record individual actual results for each step within a test case
- Monitor progress and identify risks to the test execution cycles and delivery dates
Ticket Management Module
- Control the complete workflow for various Ticket Types including risks, issues, tasks and enhancements management
- Generate comprehensive metrics for identified root causes and severity levels
- Support various defect supportive information via attachments
- Design and establish workflows for improved re-test visibility via automatic notifications
- Graphical reports based on severity, priority, defect type, defect category, expected fix date and much more
- Create, Plan, and monitor sprints
- Quickly pull work items into sprints
- Create a working backlog for easy sprint planning
- Multiple work item types to cover all needs
- Keep track of work progress at a glance
Reporting and Dashboard
- Ability to export multiple graphs into various report formats
- Ability to control test design and test execution cycles and obtain detailed and comprehensive analysis
- Monitoring capabilities for actual execution percentage completion against planned estimates
- Ability to see complete requirements coverage and overall release readiness based on passed test cases
- Ability to monitor tester’s productivity based on test design and test execution reports